Back to Threads

Best Ktv In Shanghai?

Post by david barkirdari

Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:14 pm

I got guests coming out -college mates- they wanted to try out stuff and everyone talks of ktvs out here.... Whats the best one that wont kick expats out for not being chinese lol ? Thanks fellas
david barkirdari
Newbie Member

Post by John L

Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:20 pm

The best ktvs in my opinion are as follows: - Rainbow Room on nanjing lu and chengdu lu (great colored rooms, high end clietele, solid management and the best women) - Club Number Nine ... not the best interior decor and service is just ok but mostly local well-educated shanghai girls and opened by a taiwanese management. Huaihai rd and xinyang lu - Starlight International ... Nanjing lu and jiangning lu ... By the guy who did m2. Yaoming, xiao S's husband have all gone here. Pricey though. Make sure its good after the banquet. The rest are not as good as these three in my opinion. These are sh's best period. Source: business banquet invites and a ton of baijiu!
John L
Copper Member

Post by upteen mostafavi

Sat Feb 16, 2013 08:13 pm

been invited also to: - Counts club2 - Counts club 3 in the cooldocks area - buckingham palace on xujiahui rd right from the high way Of these, i like counts the best with lower lights and best service i have seen in china Good luck
upteen mostafavi
Newbie Member

Back to Threads